Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Nudi's

Ok I've figured out why Harry gets so much traffic over at saipandiver.blogspot.com. It's because he keeps making reference to nude sex. The best kind of sex actually! Wow, hold on don't go there! Maybe it's actually bald naked sex everyone's looking for , I don't know but here's a couple of those NUDIBRANCHS he's been talking about.



I've got some video of them too, not doing the nasty yet as it seems the lights made these two a little shy. They were making a bee line for each other until I showed up to shed some light on the experience. What's up with that, can't have sex with the light on! Anyway video takes a little longer than stills do so I'll get the sex video up soon. Oh ya they didn't actually do it while I was there I guess they save that for the bald voyeur.

No comments: