Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back on Island and ready to post again!

Ok I'm back on Island!

This blog has taken a break for nearly a month! That was not really my intention but, then again traveling to Canada with a 2 year old and 2 month old didn't pan out ot be all that relaxing or full of free time!

In fact there were a number of things that came up that would have made good blog posts but, I just didn't have the energy, time or desire to write. Of course it didn't help that I was without my computer for an extended time. So rather than beat myself up over not posting regularly enough I decided to take a break entirely.

Now that I'm back and organizing my pictures I'll try to share some insights from Canada. Some similarities to Saipan and of course some very big differences were apparent nearly everyday.

I'll also be weigning in on a few topics that came up while I was away including the PEW Charitable Trust plan to bring a marine park or protected area to the Norhern most islands and the proposed mural by world famous painter Wyland!

I hope I've not lost too many of my regular readers and hope to make it worth coming back to check out this site in the weeks to come!

No comments: