Saturday, September 15, 2007

Children of Our Homeland Project

A big thank you must go out today to the folks from the Children of Our Homeland Project and specifically one Liz Rechebei. Thanks to Liz a few extra dollars were found so my company can stay in business (a good thing) and all the kids in the public school system will have access to my DVD and the wonders that lie beneath the waters here (also a good thing). In addition, I have volunteered my time to visit some of the schools this year to speak about the underwater world and why protecting it is so important to their future! I've said it before on this blog but, one of the things I find most rewarding is watching kids watch the DVD. They are fascinated and have great questions, most of which I can answer which is also a good thing!

No comments: